Natural Fat Burner
Nethika Naturals Weight Management Supplement is an eﬀective fat burner.
HYDROXY CITRIC ACID (HCA)
Reduces Appetite & Boosts Excercise Endurance
From GREEN COFFEE
Melts Unwanted Fat in the Body
Amongst 40% polyphenolics from GREEN TEA
Reduce fat without affecting lean muscle mass.
- Additional information
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Obesity occurs when the body consumes more calories than it burns. In the past people thought obesity was simply due to over-eating and lack of exercise. However research has identified a number of other factors including genetics, race, age and behavioral and social issues. Even with all these other factors now identified, physicians still strongly believe that over consuming high calorie fatty foods and a lack of physical activity is the main cause. According to Ayurveda obesity is a result of dis-equillibrilium in kapha, humour, fat specific energy and waste products of adipose tissues.
Obesity is a very serious concern as it gives birth to many other serious health problems. Conditions such as heart failures, respiratory tract illnesses, diabetes and blood pressure problems are all significantly worsened by obesity and can have life threatening consequences.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
How much weight is normal for an adult? Who are considered overweight or obese?
A certain amount of body fat is necessary for storing energy, heat insulation, shock absorption, and other functions. An excess amount of body fat leads to obesity.
Body mass index (BMI) is an inexpensive and easy screening method that is commonly used to classify underweight, healthy weight, overweight, and obesity in adults. It is defined or calculated as a person's weight in kilograms divided by the square of his height in meters (kg/m2).
For adults (20yrs of age and above), BMI below 18.5 indicates that the person is underweight, BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 indicates normal weight, BMI in range of 25.0 and 29.9 indicates overweight and BMI above 30 indicates obesity.
What are the Causes of Obesity?
As per the World Health Organization (WHO) the fundamental cause of obesity and overweight is an energy imbalance between calories consumed and calories expended. It means, if a person eats more calories than he or she burns (metabolizes), the person gains weight (the body will store the excess energy as fat).
The main causes of Obesity are:
- Increased intake of foods, particularly foods high in fat and sugars (sugary drinks, alcohol, junk and processed foods), and
- Decrease in physical activity due to the increasingly sedentary nature of work, changing modes of transportation, and increasing urbanization.
Other causes include:
- Genetics. Genetics can affect hormones involved in fat regulation. Leptin is a hormone which controls weight by signaling the brain to eat less when body fat stores are too high. If, for some reason, the body cannot produce enough leptin or leptin cannot signal the brain to eat less, this control is lost, and obesity occurs.
- Diet high in Simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates (sugars, fructose, desserts, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.) contribute to weight gain because they are more rapidly absorbed and in turn stimulate insulin release. Insulin promotes the growth of fat tissue and can cause weight gain.
- Medications. Medications associated with weight gain include certain anti-depressants, anti-convulsants, some anti-diabetic medications, anti-histaminics, anti-hypertensives, certain hormones such as oral contraceptives and most corticosteroids.
- Diseases or medical conditions such as hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, polycystic ovary syndrome, and Cushing's syndrome are also contributors to obesity. Some diseases, such as Prader-Willi syndrome, can lead to obesity.
What are the Common Symptoms of Obesity?
Symptoms of obesity in adults include:
- Excess body fat accumulation (particularly around the waist)
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble sleeping
- Skin problems (from moisture accumulating in the folds of skin)
- Inability to perform simple physical tasks (that one could easily perform before weight gain)
- Pain (commonly in the back and joints)
- Psychological impact (negative self-esteem, depression, shame, social isolation)
Common symptoms of childhood obesity may include:
- Eating disorders
- Fatty tissue deposits
- Stretch marks on the hips and back
- Acanthosis nigricans (dark velvety skin around the neck and other areas)
- Shortness of breath with physical activity
- Sleep apnea
- GI reflux
- Poor self-esteem
- Early puberty in girls/delayed puberty in boys
- Orthopedic problems (such as flat feet or dislocated hips)
What are the Adverse Effects of Obesity on health?
Obesity can lead to many health complications like:
- High blood pressure (hypertension) or heart disease
- High cholesterol levels leading to stroke, heart attack and other complications
- Stroke (due to high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Some types of Cancer (endometrial, breast, colon, kidney, gallbladder, and liver)
- Kidney disease (occurs due to chronic high blood pressure)
- Osteoarthritis (caused due to excess weight which adds strain on the joints, bones, and muscles)
- Body pain and difficulty with physical functioning
- Gallbladder disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Gastroesophageal reflux, hiatal hernia, and heartburn(excess weight pushes the valve at the top of the stomach which allows stomach acid to leak into the esophagus)
How can overweight and obesity be reduced?
Overweight and obesity are largely preventable by making the choice of healthier foods and regular physical activity.
So simple methods mentioned below help to reduce body weight:
- Limit intake of total fats and sugars
- Increase consumption of fruit and vegetables, as well as legumes, whole grains and nuts; and
- Engage in regular physical activity
How can Obesity be treated?
Obesity is difficult to treat and has a high relapse rate. Most people who lose weight regain the weight within few years. Even though medications and diets can help, the treatment of obesity cannot be a short-term "fix" but has to be a lifelong commitment to proper diet habits, increased physical activity, and regular exercise.
The goal of treatment should be to achieve and maintain a "healthier weight," not necessarily an ideal weight. Even a modest weight loss of 5%-10% of initial weight and the long-term maintenance of that weight loss can bring significant health benefits by lowering blood pressure and lowering the risks of diabetes and heart disease
How does Nethika Naturals Weight Management Supplement work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed to take care of Obesity and its complications.
Weight Management Supplement contains high quality standardized extracts of Garcinia, Green Coffee, Green Tea and Forskolin. The benefits of these ingredients on Obesity or body weight/fat are listed below:
- Garcinia contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that may inhibit an enzyme that helps the body store fat and instead be burned as calories. Garcinia can also help speed up weight loss, reduce appetite, and boost exercise endurance. It helps reduce blood fats and lowers risk of weight gain
- Green coffeeacts as an antioxidant due to the chlorogenic acid present in it. It helps by melting the unwanted fat in the body and thus supports weight loss. It also accelerates metabolism, reduces appetite and food cravings.
- Green teais packed full of nutrients and antioxidants that may increase fat burning, reduce appetite, help lose weight and boost health. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the most abundant catechin in green tea can boost metabolism and help increase the effects of some fat-burning hormones such as norepinephrine.
- Forskolin aids in weight loss by helping create enzymes that free the fatty acids from the body’s cells to be then burned as fuel. When the body burns fatty acids, it may reduce fat without affecting lean muscle mass.
How long does it take for this supplement to show its results?
The Supplement may take almost 2-6 months to achieve a healthier weight depending upon the initial body weight. Proper diet (low sugar and fat), increased physical activity, and regular exercise is also advised or recommended.
What is the Dose of the product?
The recommended dose in overweight adults is 1 capsule twice a day before meals. In cases of obesity (BMI above 30) the dose can be increased to 2 capsules twice a day before meals.
For how long can I use this product?
The product is 100% natural. Its ingredients are safe and so the Supplement can be used for a long period.
Are there any side effects?
Nethika Naturals Weight Management Supplement is 100% natural and safe. It is made from the best quality standardized extracts sourced from certified vendors who produce the extracts in cGMP, FDA, HALAL and KOSHER approved manufacturing facility. All the individual herbs present in the supplement are reported to be safe with no adverse/side effects.