LET YOUR VEINS FUNCTION SMOOTHLY
Nethika Naturals Vein Support Supplement helps your vein’s valve function smoothly
- Additional information
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Varicose veins are enlarged, swollen, and twisting veins, often appearing blue or dark purple. They happen when faulty (weak or damaged) vein walls and valves in the veins allow blood to flow in the wrong direction or to pool. Varicose veins may form wheneverblood pressureincreases inside your veins. This can happen because of pregnancy, constipation, atumor, oroverweight and obesity.
Primarily varicose veins occur in the legs, but sometimes varicose veins form in other parts of the body.Hemorrhoidsare a type of varicose vein that develops in the rectum. Varicoceles occur in the testicles and may be linked to infertility in men. Varicose veins can also develop in theesophagus, stomach, or liver. Other vein problems that affect smaller blood vessels are telangiectasiaand spider veins.
Veins have one-way valves inside them that open and close to keep blood flowing toward the heart. However, weakened or damaged valves or walls in the veins can cause blood to pool and even flow backwards. This is called reflux. The veins may grow larger and become distorted, resulting in varicose veins.
Risk factorsfor varicose veins include old age, sitting or standing for long periods, inactive lifestyle, overweight or obesity, or family history of varicose veins or deep vein thrombosis, a type ofvenous thromboembolism.
Signsandsymptomsof varicose veins include bulging, bluish veins; swelling; aching pain; a feeling of heaviness in the legs and feet; itching; changes in skin color; and night time leg cramps. Sometimes varicose veins can limit your activities. Your symptoms may get worse when you sit or are on your feet for long periods, and they may get better when you lie down or put your feet up.
Untreated varicose veins can be dangerous because the blood that is pooling in these veins can clot. When varicose veins clot, the condition is called superficial phlebitis and it is usually very painful, but not necessarily dangerous. However, according to a recent study, the condition can progress into a deep vein clot known as deep vein thrombosis. DVT is dangerous and requires immediate medical attention.
Varicose veins can also be the first stage of a more serious disease called chronic venous disease, often characterized by a brawny skin discoloration, typically of the calf and ankle. The blood pooling in the varicose veins can leak into the tissue of the lower leg and ankle, resulting in darkening and hardening of the skin and potentially causing ulcers of the skin that are difficult to heal.
Depending on the symptoms, lifestyle changes, a procedure to remove or close varicose veins, compression therapy, or medicines are recommended. The goals of treatment are to relieve symptoms, improve appearance, and prevent complications such as serious skin ulcers or sores,deep vein thrombosis, skin color changes, and bleeding.
|DIMENSIONS||10 × 10 × 20 cm|
|PACKGING||60 Veg Capsules|
What is Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, bulging and twisted bluish veins that become visible just beneath the skin surface. They most commonly appear in the legs and feet.
What leads to Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are mainly caused by weakened valves and veins (walls become stretched and less flexible) in the legs. Normally, one-way valves in the veins keep the blood flowing from the legs up towards the heart. When these valves do not work as they should, blood collects in the legs, and pressure builds up. This causes the veins to become weak, large, and twisted.
In addition, other causes that can also contribute to the problem are:
- Any condition that puts excessive pressure on the legs or abdomen can cause varicose veins, such as standing for long periods of time
- Hormonal fluctuations during pregnancy and menopause
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Heavy lifting or excessive physical activity that puts pressure on the legs,
- Chronic constipation
- Dietary deficiencies
- Loss of skin elasticity
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Varicose Veins?
Signs and symptoms of varicose veins include:
- Veins look twisted, swollen, and lumpy (bulging)
- Veins are blue or dark purple
Some patients may also experience:
- Pain and cramps in the legs
- Swollen Ankles
- Legs feel heavy, especially after exercise or at night
- A minor injury to the affected area may result in longer bleeding
- Spider veins in the affected leg
- Skin discoloration (brownish or blue) near the varicose veins,
- Venous eczema – skin in the affected area is red, dry, and itchy
- Restless leg syndrome
What are the Complications of Varicose Veins?
Complications of varicose veins, although rare, can include:
- Venous leg Ulcers-Painful ulcers may form on the skin near varicose veins, particularly near the ankles. A discolored spot on the skin usually begins before an ulcer forms.
- Blood clots-Occasionally, veins deep within the legs become enlarged. In such cases, the affected leg may become painful and swell. Any persistent leg pain or swelling warrants medical attention because it may indicate a blood clot - a condition known medically as thrombophlebitis.
- Bleeding-Occasionally, veins very close to the skin may burst. This usually causes only minor bleeding. But any bleeding requires medical attention.
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI)- In this condition the skin does not exchange oxygen, nutrients, and waste products with the blood properly because the blood flow is weak. People with chronic venous insufficiency may develop varicose eczema, lipodermatosclerosis (hard and tight skin), and venous ulcers. It is important to get medical evaluation for chronic venous insufficiency.
How is Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
A physical examination, mainly visual, by a doctor will decide whether or not a patient has varicose veins.
The following diagnostic tests are sometimes ordered:
- Doppler test:An ultrasound scan to check the direction of blood flow in the veins. This test also checks for blood clots or obstructions in the veins.
- Color duplex ultrasound scan:This provides color images of the structure of veins, which helps the doctor identify any abnormalities. It can also measure the speed of blood flow.
How does Nethika Naturals Vein Support Supplement work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S VEIN SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed to take care of varicose veins and chronic vein insufficiency.
Vein Support Supplement contains high quality standardized extracts of Bilberry, French maritime Pine, Hesperidin and Grape seed. The benefits of these ingredients in Varicose Veins and Chronic Venous Insufficiency are listed below:
- Helps Blood Vessels Function Better
- Helps Venous Return: Facilitates the return of the blood to the upper body and thereby avoids blood pooling in lower areas of the body
- Improves Blood Circulation: Herbs improve the blood circulation so that the impure or deoxygenated blood does not accumulate and worsen the condition of Varicose Veins
- Strengthen Capillary Walls: Bilberries strengthen the capillary walls and stabilizes collagen tissues like tendons along with ligaments and cartilage
- Relieves Aches, Cramps and Edema: Pine bark and Grape seed reduces pain and swelling in legs, relieves cramps, reduces sensation of heaviness in legs and helps in stopping the formation of ulcers in legs
- Helps in Complications of Varicose Veins: Pine bark, Hesperidin and Bilberry helps control the different complications of Varicose veins. They help stop the formation of ulcers and clots caused by deposition of blood in one place and helps in Chronic venous insufficiency.
How long does it take for this supplement to show its results?
The Supplement may take almost 3-6 months to show the desired results.
What is the Dose of the product?
The recommended dose is 1 capsule twice a day. In cases of severe varicose veins (too much swelling or presence of varicose ulcers) the dose can be increased to 2 capsules twice a day.
For how long can I use this product?
The product is 100% natural. Its ingredients have been proven to be safe for prolonged use.
Are there any side effects?
No, there are no side effects of the product. It is completely natural and safe.