Nethika Naturals Stress Care Supplement is a Stress Buster that one needs to lead a happy life.
Calms the Mind
Best RASAYANA Herb as Backed by AYURVEDA Known As REVITALIZER of Body Promotes PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH
CONVOLVULUS PLURICAULIS & PIPERINE
INCREASES COGNITIVE FUNCTION OF Brain
- Frequently Asked Questions
Stressis a normal human reaction that happens to everyone. It is the body ’s physical and mental responses when it experiences changes or challenges (stressors). In fact,thehuman body is designed to experiencestressand react to it.
Stress responses help your body adjust to new situations. Stress can be positive, keeping us alert, motivated and ready to avoid danger. But when a person has long-term (chronic) stress, continued activation of the stress response causes wear and tear on the body. Physical, emotional and behavioral symptoms develop. Physical symptoms of stress include aches and pains, chest pain, exhaustion or trouble sleeping, headaches, increased B.P., digestive problems, weak immune system. It can also lead to emotional and mental symptoms like anxiety or irritability, depression, sadness and panic attacks.
Nethika Naturals has designed a rational supplement for management of stress naturally.
How do you define Stress?
Stress is a normal human reaction that happens to everyone. It is the body’s physical and mental responses when it experiences changes or challenges (stressors). In fact, the human body is designed to experience stress and react to it.
Stress responses help your body adjust to new situations. Stress can be positive, keeping us alert, motivated and ready to avoid danger. Even high stress from serious illness, job loss, a death in the family, or a painful life event can be a natural part of life. You may feel down or anxious, and that’s normal too for a while.
But when a person has long-term (chronic) stress, continued activation of the stress response can seriously interfere with job, family life, and health Physical, emotional and behavioural symptoms develop. Physical symptoms of stress include aches and pains, chest pain, exhaustion or trouble sleeping, headaches, increased B.P., digestive problems, weak immune system. It can also lead to emotional and mental symptoms like anxiety or irritability, depression, sadness and panic attacks.
What are the different Reasons or Factors that can add stress to your life?
There are different reasons which may add stress to your life.
- Work Stress: Heavy work load, long working hours, discrimination/harassment by bosses, no promotions, risk of termination etc.
- Personal Losses or Issues: Death of a loved one, divorce, issues in marriage, low self-confidence or inferiority complex, chronic illness or injury etc.
- Fear: When you regularly hear about the threat of terrorist attacks, global warming, and havoc created by pandemic situation (currently Covid-19) on the news, it can cause you to feel stressed. Financial crisis also can create fear. You may be worried whether you will be able to pay your kids school fees or manage your routine home expenses?
- Over-expectations: When you expect to do everything right or perfect all the time, you're destined to feel stressed when things don't go as expected
- Attitudes and perceptions. How you view the world or a particular situation can determine whether it causes stress. For example, if you lose your job you may think it’s the end of the world while some may think that it is not a big issue and they are confident enough to get a new job. So positive attitude is the key while negative attitude builds stress.
What happens when your body undergoes stress?
When you undergo any form of stress your body responds to it by releasing stress hormones. Your central nervous system (CNS) is in charge of your “fight or flight” response. In your brain, the hypothalamus sends message to your adrenal glands to release the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol.
These hormones increase your heartbeat and breathing rates. It also sends blood rushing to the areas that need it most in an emergency, such as your muscles, heart, and other important organs. This response is designed to protect your body in an emergency by preparing you to react quickly.
But if your stress system stays activated over a long period of time (chronic stress), it can lead to or aggravate more serious health problems. The constant rush of stress hormones can put a lot of wear and tear on your body, causing it to age more quickly and making it more prone to illness.
What are the signs and symptoms of Stress?
If you've been stressed out for a short period of time, physical signs may include:
- Increased heartbeat
- Increased rate of breathing
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Upset Stomach
What are the ill effects of Long term or Chronic Stress on your body?
When stress becomes long-term (chronic) and is not properly managed, it can lead to a number of more serious health conditions, including:
- High Blood Pressure
- Abnormal heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
- Heart Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heartburn, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Upset Stomach (cramps, constipation and diarrhea)
- Weight gain or loss
- Changes in sex drive
- Fertility problems
- Flare-ups of Asthma or Arthritis
- Skin problems such as Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis
What are the different ways to manage stress?
There are certain simple ways to manage or reduce stress.
- Exercise: Physical activity, like running, cycling or swimming can help improve your mood and sleep. This may be because it stimulates your body to release hormones like endorphins and endocannabinoids that help block pain and improve sleep.
- Diet: A healthy diet can lessen the effects of stress, build up your immune system, level your mood and lower your blood pressure. Antioxidant foods like beans, fruits, berries, vegetables, and spices such as ginger help protect your cells against damage that can be caused by chronic stress.
- Good Sleep: Going to bed at the right time, avoiding electronics 30-60 mins before going to bed and if possible some form of relaxation at bedtime helps in getting a good sleep. Good sleep helps to relax/calm the mind and start afresh the next day.
- Social Networking: Spending time with family and friends helps to distress.
- Hobbies: Doing what you like to do, like watching movies, reading or trekking, helps reduce stress and elevates your mood.
- Avoiding Stressful Situations: If possible distract or move away from heated arguments or difficult situations or do not react to it. Try not to burden yourself.
- Laughter Therapy: When you laugh, you take in more oxygen. Your heart, lungs, and muscles get a boost and your body releases those feel-good hormones. Laughter also improves your immune system, lessens pain, and improves your mood.
How does Nethika Naturals Stress Care work?
NETHIKA NATURAL’S STRESS CARE SUPPLEMENT has been scientifically designed to relieve daily emotional and physical stress and its ill effects on the body. It helps to reduce stress and calms the mind. It contains high quality standardized extracts of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Centella asiatica), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Gokhru (Tribulus terristris), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
The effects of the constituent herbs are as follows:
- Helps Reduce Stress and Elevate Mood: Shankhpushpi, Ashwagandha, and Brahmi relieves stress and calms the mind. Research suggests that these herbs help reduce stress and anxiety by elevating mood and reducing levels of cortisol, a hormone produced by the adrenal glands in response to stress.
- Helps in Depression and Anxiety: Ashwagandha, Gokhru, Brahmi and Black pepper have been reported to increase the cognitive function of the brain, and helps beat depression.
- Helps Promote Physical and Mental Health: Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi and Brahmi are classified in Ayurveda as ‘Rasayana’, a group of plant-derived drugs which promote physical and mental health, strengthens the nervous and immune system, augments resistance of the body against disease and diverse adverse environmental factors, revitalizes the body in debilitated conditions
- Improves Quality of Life: It also helps in mood swings, emotional wellness, appetite and other behaviors. It helps normalize nervous drive, thereby helps in restoration of vitality, strength, energy and reduces feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
- Promotes Good Sleep: It helps in improving the quality and duration of sleep. It helps impart sound and peaceful sleep.
- Protects the Heart: Arjuna is a cardioprotective and reduces effects of stress and nervousness.
What is the Dose of this supplement?
The dose is 1 capsule twice daily after meals.
Is Nethika Naturals Stress Care Supplement safe for long term use?
Yes, it is completely safe. Nethika Naturals Stress Care is 100% natural, made from best quality standardized extracts sourced from certified vendors who produce the extracts in cGMP, FDA, HALAL and KOSHER approved manufacturing facility. All the individual herbs present in the supplement are reported to be safe with no adverse/side effects.